While the game still looks the same on the surface, I am getting closer to beginning work on gameplay elements.
This week I succeeded with;
- Cleaning a ton of code 😴
- Making a real system for vehicles, with multiple passenger doing different tasks
- Implementing split-screen with dynamic Drop-In/Drop-Out
- Coding 30% of the UI system
As you can see with the screenshot below, the UI is somewhat working but I still need to fix some things before moving on.
Next week should be spent working on the following;
- Finishing the UI system (should take around 2 days)
- Assign orders to NPCs to dictate their current AI task/state
- Attributes system for HP and such (Got one right now, it’s crappy)
- A system for building / placing structures